All news related to how to transfer share from Mero Share. So, stick with me at till the end. I know most of you are dealing with this problem but don’t worry I am here to help you. To Transfer share from Mero Share easily without any issue follow the below steps. Let’s get started.
Before you transfer your share, you must have your online trading account. Example: I am going to take tms45 broker account in this blog. but you have to find in which province your broker account is easy to make like there is tms35, 32, etc.
The above image is the sample that how your online trading account look like. Now, you need to enter into the system by simply typing your username, password, and the given captcha like the above image and then click on login. But, what if you don’t have any online trading account?? No worries I already made a video or blog related on it.
People Also Read: Easy tricks to go viral on YouTube Shorts
People Also Read: 100 Interesting Hidden Features of Instagram
People Also Read: Amazing Unknown Instagram Fun Facts
People Also Read: PTE Describe Image Templates and Tips to Get High Score
After that you see the dashboard of NEPSE(Nepal Stock Exchange Ltd) you need to follow these simple steps to transfer your share from meroshare.
- Click on the = icon just side of NEPSE.
- Then, drop down the order management menu.
- Now, click on buy/sell.
- After that, you need to click on = icon to close the popup.
Now, you see the dashboard of SELL/BUY. The remaining points will listed under this question.
How to sell/buy the share?
Yes, i am going to cover how to sell /buy the share.
- In the trading dashboard you need to click the icon to the sell and it turn out into red.
- Then Type your Share symbol num like”SHLB“
- After that you need to type the quantity which you need to sell and the price which is shown below.
- Now, click on SELL icon.
- At end you see the pop up of success of your order.
Note:- You only sell or buy share at online trade during 11am to 3pm. After that the market will close and open next day at the same time.
From the above strategies you successfully sell your share from your broker account. If you still confuse that my share is placed for sell or not, then follow these steps to show.
People Also Read: Ruth B. – Dandelions Lyrics and Chords
People Also See Web Story: Female Golf Player with their Fit Body – web stories
People Also Read: Very Important BSc.CSIT Entrance Questions
People Also Read: Read Aloud for PTE Exam
People Also Read: Describe Image In PTE Exam
To check that your share is placed in sell or not
- you need to click on order management
- then, click on daily order book.
- And, click on completed.
There you found your selling list of your all share. After an hour or after 3 pm you get message from your broker account that transfer your share by updating WACC and EIDS from MEROSHARE within 24-hour time period. Otherwise, you need to face the 20% penalty from CDS.
How to transfer share from Mero Share
There is so easy process to transfer share from Mero Share just follow these steps:
- Open MeroShare app.
- Click on more icon.
- Click on My Purchase Source.
- Now, select your share which you just sell on tms account.
- After that click on select all then click proceed and finally conform.
Now you need to check your MY holdings. If you found your listed share there then follow the further process if not then you need to wait.
- Now, select My Holdings.
- Select your share.
- Click on select all.
- Click on proceed.
- Then, click on update and confirm your holdings.
Again, it’s time for My EIDS or it’s time to transfer your share from meroshare . Firstly, come back on your meroshare dashboard and then,
- Click on My EDIS.
- Now, click on transfer shares.
After that you found settlement ID and settlement date of that person whom you going to transfer your share.
- Then, click on view details.
- Click on the box and select to proceed.
- At last, you need to agree some securities and rules and then click on confirm.
In this way you can sell/transfer your Share from Meroshare. Right it seems easy to you all.
Note:- At the last process after you select on confirm there is something popup and you need to confidently select on dismiss. Don't worry about that.